Latest News
‘How do I get a replacement PT license card?’

How do you get a new one? Simple!

Psych Techs qualify for HPEF scholarships, loan repayments

The Health Professions Education Foundation wants Psych Techs to know about helpful education-finance programs with November 30 deadline...

CAPT reps call on Receivership’s nursing chiefs for staffing and service solutions

CAPT activists and reps met with the Receivership’s nursing chiefs to call for consistency and clarifications on key issues...

DSH-Stockton: Rumors fly, but facts remain

Any oversight transition would need federal-court approval...

‘I’m a Psych Tech from another state: What do I need to do to get a California license?’

CAPT representatives receive calls and e-mails from Psych Techs and similar direct-care employees from throughout the nation seeking to move to and become licensed in California. What do these individuals need to do to achieve licensure here?